- Fixed crashes on OpenGL / NVIDIA.
- Fixed wrong collisions of a mesh with a convex hull.
- Fixed higlighting of sliders in GUI.
- No more stalls during grass generation.
- Clusters speedup.
- Optional warm start for particle systems.
- Multi-threaded update of world nodes.
- Reduced memory consumption by meshes (32 bytes for static mesh vertex, 48 bytes for skinned mesh one).
- Two-pass preprocessing of scripts for full collection of data on classes and prototypes.
- Added a new sample of selecting objects by mouse (data/samples/systems/selection_00).
- Added experimental Cg shaders for NVIDIA GPUs, that translate GLSL code into NVIDIA OpenGL assembler instructions (this approach provides 5-10% performance boost in OpenGL in comparison with high-level GLSL code).
- Added OpenCL wrapper.
- Saving of unique IDs of nodes into world/node files.
- Correct work of isVisible flag in nodes, besides that the list of visible nodes of a world is accessible now (engine.world.getVisibleNode(index)).
- Fixed a heap of minor bugs.
Also we have two more people in the team: Nadezhda Ovchinnikova (technical writer) and Kuat Eshengazin (lead QA engineer).
PS: No pictures today, sorry.