World layers, editing of node references
- World layers support via new NodeLayer: they are stored in separate files, which is more convenient way for collaborative work on a project.
- In-place editing of NodeReference from the editor.
- Reduced memory consumption by NormalMapper and AmbientMapper.
- Fixed WorldCluster crashes.
- Fixed wrong texture coordinates in volumetric clouds.
- New flag for ImageDDS: -a allows to downsample a large source image into smaller one with preserving alpha-testing accuracy (don't use this for alpha-blending).
- Fixed buffer overflow in dynamic meshes.
- Correct playback of skinned mesh animation with negative speed.
- Optimized performance of sectors and portals.
- Added engine.editor.releaseNode() function, which removes a node from the editor list, but doesn't delete it.
- Aspect ratio for grass instead of separate width/height settings.
- Material of multi-layer paint (mesh_paint_base).
- Fixed editing of shapes and joints in UnigineEditor.
- Adjustable shadow offset for billboard leaves.
PS: We are also to announce the next major step forward, which we made recently, so stay tuned.