Players refactoring, render speedup
- Various render performance optimizations.
- Improved rasterizing occluders.
- Decals from particles.
- ObjectMeshDynamic can be created from a mesh file.
- New type of occluders: WorldOccluderMesh, which can have arbitrary geometry.
- Added WorldTransform, WorldTransformBone and WorldTransformExpression node types for transformation of nodes by a spline, an animation and an expression.
- Added set of functions for easy manipulations with node transformations.
- Binary format of spline files.
- Callbacks for physics, triggers and GUI are moved to the appropriate classes.
- Inheritance of parent object's animation in skinned meshes (useful for attaching clothes to a character body).
- Added field for arbitrary user data in each node.
- Added reflection masks for lights.
- Updated spline exporter for 3dsMax.
- System profiler now accumulates values from counters with the same name.
- Optimization of shadow rendering for LightWorld.
- Fixed screenshot grabbing under Direct3D9.
- Heavily refactored players, now they are full-featured world nodes.
- NodeRef caching on load, it leads to faster world loading.
- Additional sorting of equidistant from the camera transparent surfaces by blend function.
- Improved camera for high-level Character system.
- New high-level controls system in UnigineScript (see data/scripts/input).
- Updated reference manual, added "Programming / High-Level Scripts / Character System" article.
PS: We have updatedUnigine development roadmap for this year, now you can see status of scheduled features.