Game Connection Europe (Lyon, France) is coming, so we decided to take a week for additional stabilization of Unigine in order to help our licensees to prepare builds for the exhibition.
News of this week:
- Unloading of corresponding libraries (material and property ones) on the world unloading.
- Fixed triangle visualizer.
- Access to Body, Shape, and internal Dummy object of a PlayerActor.
- Correct linear interpolation for float point images.
- Fixed D3D9 crash if a mesh is missing.
- "float" validator supports inf/-inf now.
- No anisotropy for point-filtered textures in D3D9.
- Clamp sampling of grass textures.
- Fixed 3dsMax export script, now it works with filenames containing spaces.
- Hidden objects are skipped now during export from 3dsMax.
- New "palette" tool for terrain palette conversion.
- Minor fix of normals treating in ResourceEditor.
- Fixed terrain_base_texture_scale in UnigineEditor.
- All selected objects show their wireframe in multiple selection mode, if "mesh wireframe" option is on.
- Input filters for numeric fields in UnigineEditor.
- Two more articles in "How to..." section of the manual: "Create a Blank Terrain Based on a Mesh or a Height Map" and "Use Terrain Palettes".