Tropics demo released!
First of all,we have released a new demo
, it took a month to create it by our small content department.
"Tropics" demo has funny crabs and gulls inside, check it out!
What's new in the engine and tools:
- Password mode for WidgetEditLine.
- Automatic placement of WidgetSpinBox if it's attached to WidgetEditLine.
- Fixed font wrapping on labels and buttons.
- Fixed color codes for WidgetEditText.
- Correct localization for complex widgets.
- Fixed ObjectWaterMesh and volume fog.
- Support of double precision vectors in math library.
- Automatical approximation of meshes by convex hulls for BodyRigid.
- Auto-update of decals on change of their parameters.
- Optional Phong shading for foliage material.
- Added Xml::removeChild() into UnigineScript.
- Fixed spline exporters for 3dsMax.
- Automatical installer of plugins for 3D editors.
- Improved default look of the Sun.
- Correct import of RGB normalmaps in ResourceEditor.
- Template of WiX-based installer for Windows.
- Fixed impostors overlighting.
- More supported video modes.
- Added getFTime() function for detection of precise frame time.
- Support of password-protected zip packs.
- "Soft mouse" mode support.
There are a lot of "automatic" words in here :)
PS: Due to the popularity of indie developers support program it was decided to continue it, so small independent studios have a chance to license Unigine technologies by low prices, starting from $15k. Please see licensing page for more information.