Decals and isolation mode in editor
- Projected, orthographic and omni decals.
- Masks and offsets for decals.
- Added decal samples.
- Isolation mode in UnigineEditor.
- New "back shadow" flag for all light sources.
- New default names for 32/64 bit libraries.
- Spatial settings for sky material.
- Fixed water shaders.
- Impostors speedup.
- MenuBox supports another MenuBoxes as children.
- New WidgetSpinBox.
- Fixed calling of script functions through the C++ API with external classes passed into them.
- SDK launcher for Windows with HTML-based interface.
Our art department is reworkingan
old draft of tropical demo, it should be ready in September:
Ocean waves look completely real in dynamics, unfortunately a static image can't show it:
By the way, recently OpenGL 3.0 specification has been released, and we found that Unigine already supports its features, like geometry shaders, texture arrays and so on.
PS: There are up to 40% discounts in August for licensing Unigine technologies, so use the chance.