MegaUpdate (c) Frustum
Basing on customers feature requests, there are a lot of hot updates in Unigine!
- Fonts outlining.
- UnigineScript debugger (GDB style): call stack, stack dump, disassemble, view variable and array info (add breakpoints to your script and look into the system console).
- New NodeRef node type, which refers to nodes from external node files.
- Improved 'forloop' and 'foreach' operators in UnigineScript.
- Added 'switch' operator into UnigineScript for faster branching.
- WidgetEditText allows per-line editing now.
- Holes support for terrain (first LOD only).
- Added more settings for ResourceEditor: camera speed, FOV, wireframe color.
- Inheritance of user-defined classes with virtual functions support in UnigineScript.
- Context menu for nodes in UnigineEditor (Alt + right mouse button to activate).
- Full undo/redo support for nodes and materials in UnigineEditor.
- Updated documentation on Unigine library.
- Heap of minor fixes.
Finally, a new Catalyst 8.6 has solved the problem with soft shadows! It's highly recommended to upgrade to it for all ATI card owners.
Terrain upgrade guide: save height map into DDS format by old TerrainEditor, create a new terrain by new TerrainEditor, import old height map.