iZ3D stereo monitors supported
For those who don't read our news:
- Unigine introduces iZ3D stereo monitors support at CES,read more here.
- You have the last chance to license current version of Unigine at very low prices before 29th February, after that date prices will be much higher.
Changes for the week:
- Support ofiZ3D stereo monitors.
- "Scattering" flag in materials for correct pre-scattering blending (with this flag enabled a blending material will be rendered before light scattering; disabled by default for blending materials).
- Adjustable scattering threshold (for correct translucence of the Sun through objects).
- Seamless immersion into the water.
- Speed up of water rendering on ATI cards.
- "Spark" emitter is now available for particle systems (sparks can be generated after a collision of a particle from another system or their coordinates can be set manually).
- "Clipping" flag in particles causing particle's death after intersection or collision.
- Volumetric light scattering effect (shadow shafts), can be enabled per-surface.
- New functions for manual update of nodes (engine.world.addNode) and bodies (engine.physics.addNode) for invisible objects.
- New samples: more particles, another variant of PlayerActor usage with weapon attached.