Stereo support, new water and physics callbacks
- Stereo mode in the render.
- New ObjectWater instead of old water.
- Refactoring of particles shaders.
- Fixed issue with required D3DPTADDRESSCAPS_BORDER for ATI R400 and R300 (it doesn't support border clamp according to the spec, however it works ok).
- Physics callbacks for joint destruction, freezing and new contacts.
- More efficient memory allocations for physics.
- 3 more physics samples (callbacks, freezing).
- foreachkey() now iterates over ordinary vectors in UnigineScript.
- New check() function for maps (it checks validity of a key).
- Fixed jpeglib build for Windows.
- "intersection" function is renamed to "getIntersection", the same is for collisions in meshes.
- "world_clear" console command is renamed to "world_quit".
- object.setMaterials removed; everything works by means of object.setMaterial.
- Fixed bug with button handling for non-focused widgets in GUI.
- engine.gui.setCallback function is renamed to engine.gui.addCallback.
- New "editor_script" console variable for multiple editors.
- "Come to me" button in UnigineEditor: it moves selected object right in front of the camera ('b' hotkey).
- Fast simplified rendering mode in UnigineEditor (modes are toggled by 'F3' button).
- Updated documentation on console variables and commands.
- "Programming / UnigineScript / Script Debugging Tips" article in the manual.
- Updated "Tools / UnigineEditor" article in the manual.
Here is the table describing combinations of "render_stereo" console variable's values and postprocessing materials to be used with different stereo output devices:
|Output device||OpenGL material||Direct3D material||render_stereo|
|Separate eyes device||post_stereo_wide||post_stereo_wide||2|
A special small launcher is required for stereo mode on Windows since it works via an interesting trick. Users can enjoy stereo mode on Linux as well.