Worlds merging and autounwrapping
- Correct detection of NVIDIA G80 cards.
- Support of framebuffer multisample and blit extensions in OpenGL.
- Removed parallax_aspect parameter of mesh_base and mesh_detail_base materials, it's calculated automatically now.
- Dynamical world merging.
- Fix of layer animation blending.
- Refactored MathLib for physics needs.
- Automatic unwrapping of meshes in ResourceEditor / Viewer.
- Updated reference manual with convenient navigation.
Physics module is on the way, right now its math core is being refactored heavily.
Results of automatic unwrapping:
Packing algorithm should be improved a little, but it works good even now. This feature will be used for rapid PRT calculation, which requres unique UV mapping on second channel.