shown in other instead.
Water Mesh is a loaded mesh usually used to create finite basins of an arbitrary form. The differences between the Water Mesh and the Global Water are the following:Water Mesh 是一个加载网格，通常用于创建任意形式的有限盆地。 Water Mesh 和 Global Water 的区别如下：
- The water mesh can provide buoyancy simulation (it can have a body assigned).water mesh 可以提供浮力模拟（它可以有一个身体分配）。
- The underwater mode is not available for the water mesh.水下模式不适用于 water mesh。
- The water mesh can have multiple water levels. It means that you can create, for example, a water flow with height difference located above the sea level (i.e. the filling level of global water).water mesh 可以有多个水位。这意味着您可以创建例如高度差位于海平面以上的水流（即 global water 的填充水位）。
Water mesh can be of any arbitrary form and size, but there are also 3 major requirements:水网可以是任意形式和大小，但也有3个主要要求：
- The mesh should be flat and have a uniform grid.网格应该是平的并且有一个均匀的网格。
- The mesh should be oriented strictly along the axes.网格应严格沿轴定向。
- The mesh should have the UV map. Otherwise, normal maps used to simulate water surface rippling won't be applied.网格应该有 UV 贴图。否则，将不会应用用于模拟水面波纹的法线贴图。
Besides these requirements, there are also several important notes:除了这些要求之外，还有几个重要的注意事项：
- Triangulation of polygons in the water mesh is not important for waves simulation as changes are made for mesh vertices. However, triangulation affects the final appearance of water surface during waves simulation. For example, appearance of the water mesh with polygons that are triangulated as follows will differ:
- If one mesh is used to represent several water basins with dynamic reflections, they all should be exported on the same level (height) (as dynamic reflections are calculated correctly only for flat horizontal meshes exported on the same level). You still can create a mesh with different heights, however, in this case, you will be limited to static reflections only.如果用一个网格来表示几个水盆地动态反射，它们都应该在同一级别（高度）上导出（因为只有在同一级别上导出的平面水平网格才能正确计算动态反射）。您仍然可以创建具有不同高度的网格，但是，在这种情况下，您将被限制为静态反射只要。
- Scale of mesh UV coordinates affects appearance of water waves simulated by using normal maps. For example, if you apply the same normal map to 2 meshes with UV coordinates at the scale of 1:1 and 2:1 correspondingly, waves on the 2nd mesh will be narrower than on the 1st mesh because of normal map tiling.
UV coordinates at scale of 1:1比例为 1:1 的 UV 坐标UV coordinates at scale of 2:1比例为 2:1 的 UV 坐标
- To simulate a river flow, make sure that its UV map is rectangular.要模拟河流，请确保其 UV 贴图是矩形的。
Adding Water Mesh添加水网#
To add a water object of a finite size to the scene via UnigineEditor:通过 UnigineEditor 将有限大小的水对象添加到场景中：
- On the Menu bar, click Create -> Water -> Mesh:
- Choose a mesh to be used and place the water mesh object in the scene:
- In the Water Mesh section, waves that determine periodic and sinusoidal nature of water can be set. Also on the Water Mesh tab, you can set a mesh to used for the water mesh object and specify a field mask.在 Water Mesh 部分，波浪可以设置确定水的周期性和正弦性质。同样在 Water Mesh 选项卡上，您可以设置用于 water mesh 对象的网格并指定字段掩码.
- In the Surfaces section, water surfaces that determine optical and dynamic behaviour of water can be adjusted.在 Surfaces 部分，水面可以调整确定水的光学和动态行为。
By default, water surface ripples according to the normal map (see the water_mesh_base material). However, different kinds of waves can be also simulated with 4 directional geometrical waves, summed to create dynamic waves. This model uses static geometry animated in vertex shader. Movement each of the wave is set independently that enhances flexibility of adjustment.默认情况下，水面会根据法线贴图产生波纹（参见 water_mesh_base 材质）。然而，不同种类的波也可以用4 个方向几何波模拟，相加产生动态波。该模型使用在顶点着色器中动画的静态几何体。每个波浪的运动都是独立设置的，增强了调整的灵活性。
The waves have the following characteristics defining their periodic and sinusoidal nature:波具有以下特征，定义了它们的周期性和正弦特性：
|Direction||A directional wave (unlike the circular one from the objects, for example) travels along the specified direction:
|Speed||The wave progresses along the water surface with the definite speed (measured in units per second):
|Length||The length represents distance between successive crests of the wave:
|Amplitude||Amplitude determines the distance between the highest and the lowest wave peaks. Together with Length, it sets the wave form.
Simulating Physical Interaction模拟物理交互#
To initiate physical simulation of water, it should have a water body assigned and enabled. These options are available only for water mesh objects, because of their finite size. If prolongation of the covered area is required, it can be done without the artists exerting additional efforts: water mesh objects are simply placed next to each other. However, the waves from the objects do not spread on the adjacent mesh. Sinusoidal waves can be synchronized, if necessary, by changing the sign of the Amplitude value.要启动水的物理模拟，它应该有一个水体分配并启用.这些选项仅适用于 water mesh 对象，因为它们的大小有限。如果需要延长覆盖区域，无需艺术家付出额外努力即可完成：water mesh 对象只需彼此相邻放置。但是，来自对象的波不会在相邻网格上传播。正弦波浪如有必要，可以通过更改 Amplitude 值的符号来同步。
As an option, a body of the water can be named in the corresponding field to be identified and handled by UnigineScript.作为一种选择，可以在相应的字段中命名水体，以便由 UnigineScript 识别和处理。